About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog Everyday in May- day 5

Day 5, Sunday:
 Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.

Mmmm, there a lot of blogs that I love reading. And a few people from them that I would love to one day meet in person. So for now I'll just mention some of my favs and why.

Lindsey over at "the Pleated Poppy". She is an amazing business woman and even more amazing mother. I love seeing their life out in sunny CA and her products are wonderful!
the pleated poppy blog

Christin over at "the Southern Wife" is a runner and I like trying some of her recipes. They are yummy and not too time consuming. She's taught me that anyone can be a runner if you work at it. 


Pink Lou Lou is hilarious! I love, love all her makeup and hair how-to's. She is the cutest little southern girl and her blog reminds me of things back home. She also finds great deals on dresses and reminds me to sit back and enjoy life.
www.confessionsofa20something.blogspot.com
And lastly, Day Old News, she keeps me all caught up on the lastest celebrity gossip. She provides my time out reading.

No comments: