- I teach sixth grade- whoop, whoop!! Love me some middle schoolers. This is my fifth year in sixth and I'm super excited to get back in the classroom and try some new things this year.
- I'm a math nerd!
It's seriously my favorite part of the day. I'm trying math interactive notebooks this year- stay tuned for updates.
3. This summer I have become obsessed with fonts. I sat down one day and downloaded the files to three computers so I wouldn't have to worry about switching files and something not working.
4. I very much recommend the Erin Condren planner if you're someone who keeps track of A LOT of stuff. If you're not, than it's not worth the money. This year I tried the Lesson Planner instead on the Life Planner and I don't feel the same connection. We'll see how it goes.
5. I'm going back to school for my K-12 Reading Certificate. I'm one class in and so far I'm rethinking a lot of what I do in the classroom.
6. Yesterday, for the second time in my life, I ran for an hour. I'm training for a 10K so it felt really good to accomplish that.
7. I'm slightly addicted to bright color pants. I picked up a pair of green capris at the end of the school year and it took off from there. I've added purple capris, neon pink shorts, and I love these- they may end up in my closet.
9. I've started working on eliminating gluten from my diet. It's not full blown yet but I've stopped eating a lot of foods and my system had improved loads!
10. While it might not seem so on the blog, I'm crazy about staying organized. I like schedules and deadlines. Blogging on time..... we'll work on that.