Tuesday, January 31, 2012
How Far Along? 30 weeks today! 10 to go!
Size of baby boy? I'm still saying he's at the higher end of the range, pushing three lbs for sure.
Maternity Clothes? Always and throw in some of the mans shirts on the weekend.
Weight Gain? I'm not looking forward to finding out next week.
Stretch Marks? Fingers crossed we hold out.
Gender? All boy!
Movement? You know that schedule I thought we had- HA! On Saturday he moved from 9am- about 2. Maybe a sleep mover.
Sleep? How do you shut off your brain? Oh, and get comfy with a belly?
Food Cravings? Nothing really sticking out.
What I Miss? Still miss my pre-baby body, but what preggo doesn't at this point?
Symptoms? Nesting, in my classroom and at home.
Best Moment of the Week? This weekend we were just lying around and the Man said he couldn't wait for him to just be here and play with him. So sweet! Tomorrow, hopefully, I order the stroller system.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Every now and then you just have to dump all the thoughts floating around. Today is one of those days.
- Martha Stewart has come to Staples! I love her stuff and I love organizing, best of both worlds.
- Saturday was a really nice day. The Man and I hit up a double matinee then dinner at Outback. We saw:
- Despite a really nice Saturday, Sunday just kept going downhill and I couldn't seem to shake it today. One of the biggest things I hate, is that if you mention it to anyone they laugh it off and say "You're just hormonal." Urgh! Sometimes you can be irritated, pregnant or not.
- Tucker got his first report card! He's doing so well in school. Loves school and his class. My favorite part of our day is when he tells me about what he did in school. It's neat to hear what he feels is important.
- Our grade level goes on a ski trip every year. I'll be right around 33 weeks at the time. I talked to one administrator and it was agreed with another teacher, who's also a parent of one of our students, to trade positions for the day. He goes on the trip, I stay and teach his class. Now the actual administrator that has to make call is needed, but yet was no where to be found.
- We have a bully in the class, but nothing is being done about it. Our administrator feels that we can't punish someone so young, that we should talk about the issue with him. Meanwhile, the victims mother just wants her son to feel better at school.
- It's in the forties this week. Maybe we won't really have a winter this year.
- I can't wait for baby boy to get here, but I'm afraid we're going to need every possible minute before he does. I will not worry about it, only happy thoughts!
- I'm really starting to like "Alcatraz" the new show on Fox. A neat story line. I had to take a break from all the Desperate Housewives drama.
- Tomorrow is pajama day, it has to be a good day!