- I think I mentioned I went back to school last summer for my reading certificate. It's every other Saturday for the most part, except for the last three Saturdays in a row- urgh! I absolutely love everything I'm learning, however-
The program is only a year, and that means we cram a lot in. A LOT! But I love the opportunities that it looks to be bringing in the future.
- I'm currently addicted to puffins. MMMMM, so good! We just sold these as our fundraiser, since I was the advisor in charge I was rewarded three packages. They're not the healthiest, but my goodness are they delicious.
- Ryker's second birthday is coming up, and this guy is our mascot. Ryker loves everything Elmo. He hasn't watched Sesame Street, or really anything, but he likes this guy.
- We've been pretty busy around here lately, and I got to the point Friday at school where I felt like things were closing in on me. My amazing husband reminded me I have to ask for help and not try to do it all at once.
- This year I tried the Erin Condren lesson planner instead of the Life Planner. In all honesty, I won't order it again. our school requires Google calendars so all my lessons and assignments are on that. Due to the lack of space I wasn't writing down and keeping track of things like I used to. So I made some adjustments. I cut my lesson planning pages out
then attached them behind the month they belong. The three columns make it easy to break up my teaching work, graduate work, and home needs. So much better.
- Lastly, Easter is coming! I love the spring outfits, Easter egg hunts, and family time. I'm hoping to see one of the boys in this-
Maybe with a light green or blue underneath?