Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Sunday, December 27, 2009
- My boys- I love these two guys more than anything. They can truly turn around my day in seconds. A hug from either one of them is the absolute best.
- My parents- hello, how many parents would let or want their married daughter, husband, and son live with them while the finish school and save for a down payment? Not too many, my parents are excited for us to grow and move out, but they have no problem assuring us we don't have to leave
- Starbucks- I don't just mean for my favorite tea and coffee beverages, but I like to just peruse the aisles and sit back with a book or magazine for few minutes. Plus the smell, so good!
- Having a job- it's up and down but I'm so lucky to have a job and a classroom full of great kiddos.
- Target. Love, love this store for so many reasons.
- Reading, I'm trying to get caught up on all the good reads I've been hearing about.
- Our house, it's in the making, still the idea stage but just talking about it makes me giddy.
There are so many more things I'm grateful for. I can't wait to see what the year brings. What are you looking forward to?
Friday, December 25, 2009
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
How I love to catch up on my favorite blogs but there's never enough time to write on my own. Tomorrow is time for catch-up. I'll post pics of our Christmas card, some crafts I want to try out, and of course fill you in on the home buying situation. One hint- the house we "found" will be brand spanking new and we spent an evening this week finding a nice grassy area for it :)
Monday, December 7, 2009
This one is for my higher level group, I'm excited because it discusses traveling through some areas I've visited so it'll be nice to talk with the group about it.
The two other books I'm reading are very sporadic. This one I'm going to have to start all over again because it's been forever since I've read it. I love, love the Scarpetta series. These are all murder mysteries, with great character and plot development. I really enjoy reading books by Cornwell.
This one my mom recommended and I'm doing pretty good with it. Very interesting story line, I've stopped myself from reading the last chapter (which is what I ALWAYS do, ALWAYS). I'm giving it a try but it's really killing me not to know what's going to happen. I suggest it so far.
So that's all. In two weeks my student ones will be done. Hopefully I'll have read them by this weekend. It makes it little easier to teach and follow along with them if I know what's going on!
What books are you all reading? Anything good?