About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fingers crossed!

This could be us!!!

Cross your fingers!! We submitted our bid tonight! We're hoping that even with the holiday the builders will follow through and let us know this week. Our realtor submitted our request after talking with the builder tonight by e-mail. He lives out of town and isn't sure if he's coming in tomorrow so he wanted to do everything he could from home and let us know. Lord, grant me patience.
We could actually be in our place by early April.

No comments: