About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We got way to caught up this week and I let my blog go. We have had a pretty mellow Christmas this year. The North was hit with heavy snow and freezing rain so some family won't be making it down until Sunday. Here's T opening up a couple of goodies:
He's been loving to color and these are the new goggles for snowmobiling! Just what every 4 year old needs.

Here is my favorite gift- made by the Man himself. A bookshelf which took a lot of time. He worked close with my Dad which is so super sweet. He's hoping to make another and a matching table to go in our living room. I love homemade furniture.

As you can see I had no problem putting some Vera Bradley on it. This will actually go in the living room without the purses.

And drum roll please......


This is where our new house will be going! We took the Man's grandparents by the spot since its a block from their first home with their children. So excited. Fingers cross we hear from the bank soon so we can get rolling with the paper work and break ground by first of the year.

No comments: