Onto Day 7....
Wants.... world peace.
1. A healthy baby. No certain sex preferred but and nice, semi-easy deliver would be lovely.
2. 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan, this could be dangerous, but would make my commute oh so nice....
3. I would love to know that the Man will have a position somewhere super close to us. Maybe an officer in our own county, that would be wonderful!
4. A new carton of Ben and Jerry's being that the Man just finished MINE! Yep, the pregnant wife is out of ice cream because her husband finished it!!!
5. A credit card with a disappearing balance. I would be somewhat responsible... on some days.
6. I would love our basement to be finished it's getting there piece by piece, but having it done and being able to think about a nursery and setting it up come October would be wonderful.
7. I hope that our family will always be content. I know that we have to struggle to succeed and learn from our failures but at the end of the day always realize that we are blessed with each other.