About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, August 22, 2011

My new planner!


So I bit the bullet and picked out my new planner. I've been scoping out the Erin Condren life planner but it seems so big and at $50 I wasn't sure if I would need all of it. So I checked out the year round notebook instead. The site gives a great comparison of the two and the notebook had more blank space for random notes, which I love. At $39 it's a bit nicer for the wallet so I picked my cover, and this color scheme.

 I can't wait until the 7th when it should arrive!

No comments: