About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Celebration time!!!

July was our month!!
I should have waited until this Tuesday to see if I was late before I tested, but as you can see, I didn't. The Man and I were both secretly thinking something was up. He noticed the boobies (shocker) and I had light cramping on and off which I never have.  So Friday after work, I tested- 3 times. And twice on Sunday.
Still kind of faint, unfortunately the better tests aren't showing up well, I've got to work on my flash. Anyways, according to Dr. Google, our due date should be around April 10th. We're pumped!! To say the least. I was starting to convince myself that it would be fall before we conceived so I was actually relaxed after ovulating.

Yeah! Happy July!

No comments: