About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 1

Thanks to Natasha over at Hello Happiness! I can break away from my writers block.
 
So secrets...
1. I don't like my food to touch- AT ALL. Sometimes I won't eat things that have other juices from other food or sauce on them. Luckily the Man will!
2. I'm already tearing up at the littlest things. I'm only 7 weeks along and commercials, shows, missing Tucker (he was in MT with his grandparents) make me tear up.
3. I'm in LOVE with school supplies, love them! So much so that I volunteered to organize and pass out the ordered supplies for our teachers.
4. One of my favorite things to do with the Man and Tucker is wrestling/ tickling fights. Making Tucker giggle and hearing the Man laugh are my favorite sounds.
5. I can't stand cleaning out the fridge, if there are left overs that have to go the Man has to get rid of them.
6. I dread disciplining my students, which is tough as a teacher. When we have to step out in the hall to have a more private conversation I pray they don't cry or argue. (this rarely happens, but I never like it when it does)
7. I'm so excited for Tucker to start school, not sad at him reaching this age, excited for him. I feel like the only mom who thinks that around me right now. Maybe it's because we have another baby on the way.
8. I want to be a stay-at-home mom at least one year, maybe this way I'll get to go on field trips with our kids.
9. I already think we're having another boy. And I call him Tank right now. No reasoning, just do.
10. I love singing and dancing with Tucker, I still get embarrassed with the Man, but Tucker and I jam together when dad's not around. 

Any secrets you'd like to share?

No comments: