About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 3

Eight Fears...
8. My death, is it sad that I hope that its just quick. Is that morbid? I just don't want to extend the suffering for both myself and my family.
7. Our children being alone. One of my biggest reasons for wanting #2 was that Tucker would always have a sibling. It's also morbid to think about, but sometimes things happen and I wanted him to have someone that he would have a connection with to his parents like no one else.
6. Snakes. HATE THEM!
5. Angry parents, I've had to deal with a couple of parents who call to vent or send a nasty e-mail based on what their student has said. Being put in a position to defend my teaching/ decisions or have to explain that their child might not be being honest is so tough!
4. Car washes, the ones where they have those octopus like scrubbers that hang from the ceiling terrify me! And those blowers at the end- no thanks!
3. Disappointment, I'm a people pleaser, I've learned this about myself. With the help of the Man I'm learning that one, you can't please everyone. And two, sometimes you have to put yourself first.
2. Confrontation, I will avoid it at all costs, which kind of ties in with #3. It's how I avoid it.
1. Not being a good mom/wife. I want my boys (as of right now) to know that they're my #1 always. But I'm afraid that I'll let them down, which realistically I know I will but I dread the moments when it happens.

No comments: