About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I (can't) Wait to Wear Wednesday

This week was a picture taking fail. And with all the new arrivals hitting stores and websites I find myself getting more excited for fall than my current summer wardrobe.

I love this shirt from Old Navy-

I would totally wear this teaching! My bright turquoise necklace, grey dress slacks, some flats, and we're good!
 

with a bright turtleneck or fun jewelry this would be a great outfit!




Lands End Canvas has some fun new things as well. NY and Co has a few things but it seems to be the same.

Steel Gray Multi Floral
Deep Moss Green
Dark Fawn







Is it fall yet? Better question, will this all fit in a few months?

1 comment:

Claire Justine said...

These look great for fall :)