About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dear baby,

You are still so tiny right now. At six weeks your nose, eyes, and ears are just starting to form. But we have to wait two more weeks before we get to hopefully see you on the ultrasound.

This weekend we told my mom and dad. We gave grandpa a onesie with the number four on it, they were very excited. It was the perfect birthday gift for him. The day we found out your dad called his mom and told her right away. She's very excited to have a new "Thursday buddy" next fall. We haven't told your big brother yet, you'll be 12 weeks in October so we'll tell him around that time and all of our other family. I've told a couple of girls at work and we told Jon right away too. We're all excited for you little bean!
 Love, Mom!

No comments: