About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, August 29, 2011

First day back and Day 7

Today was our first teacher report day. We had a nice district breakfast and our superintendent gave his rally speech for the year. All I know is that after catching up with a ton of people, sitting in a couple of meetings, setting up my room, I am beat! I'm really hoping though that being back on a schedule and busy will help me fly through the next four weeks and the all day morning sickness will go away! Fingers crossed.

Onto Day 7....


Wants.... world peace.
1. A healthy baby. No certain sex preferred but and nice, semi-easy deliver would be lovely.
2. 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan, this could be dangerous, but would make my commute oh so nice....
3. I would love to know that the Man will have a position somewhere super close to us. Maybe an officer in our own county, that would be wonderful!
4. A new carton of Ben and Jerry's being that the Man just finished MINE! Yep, the pregnant wife is out of ice cream because her husband finished it!!!
5. A credit card with a disappearing balance. I would be somewhat responsible... on some days.
6. I would love our basement to be finished it's getting there piece by piece, but having it done and being able to think about a nursery and setting it up come October would be wonderful.
7. I hope that our family will always be content. I know that we have to struggle to succeed and learn from our failures but at the end of the day always realize that we are blessed with each other.

No comments: