About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A year wrap-up

Today completed our Christmas celebrations. We had my dad's side all over from Wisconsin for a nice lunch and family game. While cleaning up today and talking with my aunts I started to realize that next year 2010 could bring about some big change. With that comes a lot of reflection on this year. With reflection comes gratitude. Some things I'm grateful are, in no particular order-
  1. My boys- I love these two guys more than anything. They can truly turn around my day in seconds. A hug from either one of them is the absolute best.
  2. My parents- hello, how many parents would let or want their married daughter, husband, and son live with them while the finish school and save for a down payment? Not too many, my parents are excited for us to grow and move out, but they have no problem assuring us we don't have to leave
  3. Starbucks- I don't just mean for my favorite tea and coffee beverages, but I like to just peruse the aisles and sit back with a book or magazine for few minutes. Plus the smell, so good!
  4. Having a job- it's up and down but I'm so lucky to have a job and a classroom full of great kiddos.
  5. Target. Love, love this store for so many reasons.
  6. Reading, I'm trying to get caught up on all the good reads I've been hearing about.
  7. Our house, it's in the making, still the idea stage but just talking about it makes me giddy.

There are so many more things I'm grateful for. I can't wait to see what the year brings. What are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post! So great!