- My boys- I love these two guys more than anything. They can truly turn around my day in seconds. A hug from either one of them is the absolute best.
- My parents- hello, how many parents would let or want their married daughter, husband, and son live with them while the finish school and save for a down payment? Not too many, my parents are excited for us to grow and move out, but they have no problem assuring us we don't have to leave
- Starbucks- I don't just mean for my favorite tea and coffee beverages, but I like to just peruse the aisles and sit back with a book or magazine for few minutes. Plus the smell, so good!
- Having a job- it's up and down but I'm so lucky to have a job and a classroom full of great kiddos.
- Target. Love, love this store for so many reasons.
- Reading, I'm trying to get caught up on all the good reads I've been hearing about.
- Our house, it's in the making, still the idea stage but just talking about it makes me giddy.
There are so many more things I'm grateful for. I can't wait to see what the year brings. What are you looking forward to?