About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

We got it!

I wish I had a great picture of us on our lot, but being that it's been below zero the last two days I wasn't about to stand outside longer than necessary. We submitted our offer late Wednesday and settled everything. We only negotiated on one thing, the builders have to extend the house 2 feet in width and height to meet the neighborhood covnence. Today we went back to the house we fell in love with to take note of what colors, trim work, cabinets, everything basically that we liked to make sure we specify in building ours. We already have to go in Monday afternoon to pick out everything. So very exciting. I can't wait to see what else the year brings. So far, so GREAT!

How is your new year so far?

No comments: