About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Friday, January 8, 2010

He's cheating on me.

I've always trusted him, why wouldn't I? Right? Lately he's come home talking about this girl he's met. She's very nice, very pretty and funny. At first it wasn't a big deal she was just someone he met one day. Now he's started talking about her almost everyday.

He hasn't acted any different, I know he still loves me- I could never question that. But today my heart cracked a little. I took him to school and there in his cubby was a picture of him and Holly. Holly the firefighter. She came to school with her fire truck and fancy outfit, talked about putting out fires and showed off her helmet. Now my four year old is in love with her.

I thought we would make it until he was like 7 before he met a new woman.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!