About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday!

So I already had a top 10 written but after today's long meeting I have a new list.

Top 10 Things I Would Rather do Than Pay Attention to Another Meeting on Teaching Standards
(could that title be any longer??)

10 Watch what other teachers are doing while NOT paying attention
9 Alphabetize the handouts provided
8 Create 3 different lists ( have I mentioned my love of lists)
7 Color in every o and e on the handout
6 Get a massage ( I probably can't do this in the same room, but I might consider it)
5 List potential baby names (no bun in the oven though)
4 Doodle on my notes
3 Think about what we could have for lunch
2 Mentally pack our entire house (which only took about two minutes)
1 Plan what I'm going to wear to school for the next week

Next time I'm bringing the lap top to check my e-mail, type up a newsletter or read up on my favorite blogs. I mean to be productive and search new lessons and procedures to better instruct my students.

*Don't assume I do this every meeting, today actually had some good seminars, but there was one that was in a stuffy room and completely redundant- tell me you've been in the same situation before!!

No comments: