About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

What can I say.....

The Man knows his way to my heart. I've had something on my Christmas list for the past three years. I've really, really wanted a label maker. It sounds ridiculous, but as a teacher and super (sometimes) organized mom I've wanted everything to have a place, a pretty labeled place.
The other night the Man came home, had me close my eyes, then set a bag in my lap. Sure enough there was this:
I literally teared up. Which is sad, but I was so very excited and its just that time in my cycle (but don't tell the Man that). I so touched that he picked one out for me. So sweet. I just love this guy.

This weekend I had broke the Man from his shell a little bit more. I introduced him to TJ Maxx. We stopped in to look for accessories to our bathroom. We scored and found a toilet paper holder, large towel bar, hand towel bar, and robe hook all for $25. Plus as I was looking through some home accents the Man found a painting he liked, and it was actually really nice. (Sorry honey, sometimes your taste is odd.) I can't wait to show it off in our dining room, once we have one of course.

Have a wonderful week all!

No comments: