About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

28 Weeks!

Cue Europe's "Final Countdown"!! Twelve weeks left, 84 days to go. Here's are the little man's stats:



How Far Along? 28 weeks today!
Size of baby boy? I'm going to guess he's close to the 2 pound range, ha!

Maternity Clothes? Nothing but! By the time I go to bed at night I would rather sleep topless (TMI- sorry) than wear a shirt that's the least bit tight, makes my skin just itch. Luckily the man has a drawer of the best t-shirts.
Weight Gain? I think 20 at this point. Really starting to become uncomfortable.
Stretch Marks? Lucking pretty good, I love the Aveeno lotion I've been using, it goes on great, absorbs fast, and doesn't have an annoying smell.
Gender? All boy!
Movement? I think he's falling into a schedule that if he could come out with would really make me happy!! I can dream right?
Sleep? Still hit or miss. More miss as of late.
Food Cravings? Sweet tooth is back and seems to be sticking around. 
What I Miss? My stress level is up, last week I think it just hit that he was going to be here soon and not having certain things, his nursery mostly going just worries me a bit. I'm really miss my pre-baby body.  
Symptoms? My feet are starting to feel it by the end of the day and this guy is a "low rider" at our last visit the doctor said he most likely wouldn't "drop" based on how he's sitting right now.
Best Moment of the Week? Tonight while I was cleaning up the Man was reading aloud to Tucker, the entire time the baby kicked. I swear he already knows his dads voice!


And a picture from last week-

No comments: