About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 Goals- Better Late than Never

At least it's still January! I looked through my 30 before 30 list again and considered just some other things this year and came up with what I'd like to see myself accomplish before the end of the year.
  • Have the boys rooms completely done! That means the nursery and Tucker's big boy room downstairs. 
  • Have a healthy routine for all four of us. This includes
    • Meal plans
    • Household tasks
    • Exercise for the Man and I
    • Homework time with Tucker
  • Begin losing the baby weight. I'm already planning a lot of walks with the babe and Tucker this summer. not only will I want to, but Tucker needs to be active everyday! But I'd like to tone some areas too.
  • Yard sale, time to clear out some more crap
  • Pay off our only two credit cards. After following the direction of Dave Ramsey we're close with our first. We're not debt people and these aren't even considered significant amounts but it'd be nice if they didn't exist. 
  • Date night with the Man every month! Weekday or weekend, alone time, just the two of us.
  • Read! I hate to set a number, I just want to push myself to read more. It's something I used to love and I want Tucker to pick up the same passion.
  • Blog more. With all that this year brings I hope to do a great job recording it all.
  • Relax more! Enough said!!

No comments: