About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, August 11, 2014

I survived summer!

Where did the summer go?!?! At times I felt like this week on our calendar would never get here but other times it was approaching too quickly.
This Friday is THE DAY! It's the day I registered for in June. I take the licensure test for my Reading Certificate. Last Friday was the day I submitted my final two projects. So I'm ready....

No more homework to cram in once the Man gets home or during nap times. I have one week after this one before we head back for Teacher Workshop and I CAN'T WAIT!

I can't wait to read the 104 blog posts I'm behind on. Not an exaggeration!
Three books that I know I can get through.
More sidewalk coloring and longer walks that involve some park time.
I still would like to fit in a movie theater date with the boys.
A trip to the Farmer's Market
And relax.

It's going to be a good week! Come on Friday!!!

No comments: