About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Five on Friday!

One..... Enjoying the present.
Our calendar is filling up at a super quick pace as of late and September flew by!
Two..... get 'er done!
To stay on top of my life, I've been making lists to help keep track of things. I love the Target "One Spot" to find cheap seasonal note pads.


Three.... hello fall outfits!
This outfit is right up my alley, along with this other one . I love a vest day!!

 Four.... date night with my littlest man.
Tucker and the Man went camping last Saturday night and Ryker asked me out for yogurt. He might not have said that, but he didn't turn it down.
Five.... I'm looking for this to happen to my front porch!
That includes painting the front door and of course changing our staircase.
I don't need all the apples, and the wreath is a little too big. This would be considered a volunteer position of course and you'd have to visit regularly to insure I haven't killed those beautiful mums!

No comments: