About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Five on Friday!

Only two more Fridays until I'm back to work, actually one since today is about done. I'm linking up with April for Five on Friday! Ready, set, go!
5. I'm starting up an Etsy shop. I've been playing with making some tassel necklaces and when I wear them I get compliments. I figured I'd give it a try. If I sell only one I'll still be pretty pumped. The shop is called SillySalleyCreations and will hopefully be up and running this weekend.
4. These Joules rain boots were on Zulily this week and I emailed my mama right away to request them for my birthday. Fingers crossed she snatched them up.
3. We're taking the boys to this movie this weekend. I purposely waited in hopes that the theater will be pretty empty since it's Ryker's first movie. I'm guessing he'll get a little squirmy so we'll see if we can stay the whole time or end up hanging out outside. 

2. I've mentioned this before, it was something we were considering. Two and a half months ago I worked out our budget. We had figured our debt snowball in January but a budget was our next step. For the last two months and on we've been following it. We recently took a weekend trip with the boys and paid cash, we track our spending, and are more accountable with where our money is going. I hope to write more on it later




1. My new classroom needs some attention. I've been in lots of meetings and have had the boys up at my school about five times now but all that keeps happening is me taking things out of drawers, cabinets, and closets. My teammates are so great, and keep sharing files (stories, lessons, assessments, etc.) but I haven't had the time to get things in the room going. I did clear out over 10 years worth of old yearbooks stashed throughout the storage area. Hopefully Sunday the Man is going to keep the boys and I'm going to hang out and get some stuff done. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments: