About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to school at our house!

Me-Last Tuesday I had 24 students come walking in my door ready scared to death of sixth grade. I really like my class.  Some are a little immature and the parents are a bit clingy, but so far so good. I have some strong personalities which I think will come out a lot more as time goes on. Were pushing PLC's again this year which should be interesting to say the least.

Tucker- He's back in preschool 3 days a week and loves it. I love that we got back into his same school from last year, it's awesome and the teacher's are so great. Only 2 of his "old friends" are in his class because last year had a lot of graduates. So between those kids and my niece, Tucker seems to think that he'll be SUPER ready for kindergarten next week, since he "grew a WHOLE lot this summer". Obviously that won't be happening but he thinks he's ready. The scary thing is, is that he truly is, and my baby isn't a baby any more.

The Man - After talking with his advisers he will be graduating this May with his A.A. in IT (information technology). BUT after spending some time with our neighbor and researching, plus a few late night discussions at home he's decided he might be going back in the fall. It would be another career change, but one I can really see him loving. I'm hesitant just because of the career itself, but I've always believed that loving your job everyday is a top priority when selecting your career. A few things are getting sorted out such as where he would go to school, how long it might take, and what about all the credits he's earned so far. So any guesses as to what he might be when he grows up? I'll give you a hint, do think TOO fast or he might have to ask you to put your hands up and step away from the computer.

No comments: