About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Our own star!

Tucker was picked by this years graduating class to be the crown bearer for homecoming. He was so excited! Mostly because it meant he would get to wear a tux!

He was so cute! He had to answer some questions and fill out a bio, his answers were truly him.
Question: If you could spend a million dollars for something at your school, what would you buy?
Answer: Corvettes and limos instead of buses
Question: What would be your best birthday party?
Answer: Army and GI Joe's
Question: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Answer: A soldier

The girl crown bearer was luckily my team mates daughter and they get along great. Besides getting to be a part of the crowing ceremony they also got to be in the parade- such cuties!

Another highlight was getting to wear the crown! These seniors were so amazing and I love that he has the confidence now to say hi to them when he sees them before and after school. Such a cutie, did I say that already? Must be true!

No comments: