About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More about me

So I'm a first year teacher, fifth grade, which I love, love!! I'm also working on my Master's which makes life a little bit more hectic. It's an awesome program from a nearby college that allows 16 first year teachers to work in a school district that's really great. Great opportunity but a ton of work.

At the same time my fiance and I are planning our wedding for this summer. We're super lucky to be able to have our wedding at his parents house. They live out in the country a bit and his mom has beautiful gardens, they're just amazing.

So far we have our photographer, reception, save the dates went out forever ago, my dress and his suit are all taken care of. We've been planning for a long time. My guy proposed right before Mother's Day almost two years ago. So we've had plenty of time to plan everything. I'm starting to look for a printer for parts of our invites. I ended up deciding to put together my own after not finding exactly what I wanted. We were able to print the information card ourselves, put the RSVP's will have to be printed by someone else because of the paper. It's actually what I'm supposed to be doing right now.

Off to find a printer!

No comments: