About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break- On its Way

One more teaching day left!! One more! Due to end of the quarter parties tomorrow afternoon we did all of our reading assessments today. This week has been packed with a Health test, math test and regular reading. The kiddos are awesome and totally pulled through it all. Which means I'm grading my butt off trying to get everything recorded and report cards done ahead of schedule so I don't have to worry about them while on break.

My mom, my little guy and I are all headed to PA to see my sister for the first time. Sounds crazy, but my mom due to extenuating circumstances but her up for adoption. Up until three years ago I'd never really known about her. My mom told me when I was pregnancy. Sure enough the next summer the woman made contact looking for her birth mother. We've made lots of phone calls, gone through e-mails, traded pictures. Now we actually will meet. I'm so excited, can't wait to start packing!!!

This weekend we also went to practice my up-do. We still have four months to go but my hair stylist is pregnant and due next month so we had to practice early just in case we can't meet closer to the wedding. I love to plan in advance!! This is how it turned out. It looks fabulous with the dress.

No comments: