About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Short hiatus!

So it's been awhile. I had originally planned to post at least every other day. But alas, spring break happened. I didn't work on much of my Master's work (even though I should have) so I didn't have too much of a reason to procrastinate.
Anyway the trip to meet my sister was amazing!! We absolutly love her. She fits in so well. The best times that we have were jsut spent sitting at her house watching the kids the play and talking. She's so down to Earth and just real. She's a smartass just like me, we both use sarcasm frequently but it works for us without being rude. This is a picture of the two of us together.


Once coming back I went into Wedding mode. I had the Man even involved. A lot of what we're doing are DIY projects, which I love. We bought all of our paper then put the invites together. I really wanted to have a pocket for all the additional paper so we ended making our own after I couldn't find exactly what I wanted.

This weekend we finished attaching all the face sheets to the invites and stamping flowers on the inside. The picture shows all the completed invites laid out on our pool table. Hence why the Man was invloved. No getting the pool table back until completion. We also put together sute little flowers that I'm afixing to the guest bags. I'll have to include those pics as well.



Tomorrow is back to teaching and the daily grind. Hopefully my students aren't too crazy!!

No comments: