About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day of Reckoning



Next Tuesday starts our state required testing. Two whole days of reading assessment this week, two more days the following week of math testing add another random day of science testing. Besides growing up with similar testing I had the "pleasure" of student teaching during this same time last year. Luckily with my grade level there isn't has much script or directions to give but they're still annoying. I actually have to attend a training tomorrow to learn how to give the science test. This just seems wrong: take the teacher from her classroom that she should be instructing to sit in a room to learn how to tests students for a test that will last an hour. URGH!!

While I love my job, LOVE, LOVE it. This part stinks.

But I am excited for the weekend! Saturday I'm helping throw a baby shower for my cousin. So I'll get to see lots of family. That same night we're having an Easter dinner with the Man's side. Sunday we'll only have my side and the Man's other side of the family. Should be great, maybe even time to slip in some wedding prep.

No comments: