About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Just Living

I realized today after logging on that I haven't posted in forever, and it hasn't been for any specific reason. School is wrapping up, so we're trying to get all of our year end stuff together and planned, plus some planning for next year. Tucker is finishing up school this week, I hate to think how fast time as gone. Next year he's in kindergarten which I know he'll love. Our baby isn't a baby any more.

Speaking of babies, we are officially done with birth control. I'm not doing any type of temperature taking or ovulation calendar- yet. I have kept a record of my period and the nights we "get it on" as the Man says. I figure I'll give myself one or two cycles before I use an actual ovulation calendar or whatever it's called. I'm not planning on this becoming just a baby blog but when I was pregnant with Tucker I kept a journal. It's been pretty cool to read through it and remember little things I had forgotten.

This time I'm excited that I can share my "journal" with others through the blog and include more that I didn't before especially the conception process obviously leaving out some details ;)

In other news the Man earned a 4.0 this semester. I'm so proud of him. He went to school and continued to work almost a full time job. It's awesome knowing how much he's looking coward to being a police officer. I can't wait to see him in uniform! So that's us, nothing exciting just waiting for summer and days outside.

No comments: