About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's SUMMA Time!

School is out, so exciting! So what's more my style than a list of what we're hoping to get done this summer.
Let the fun begin-
  • Finish the 5 (yes FIVE) posts that I started throughout the last two weeks and POST them
  • Take Tucker swimming
  • Run at least 4 times a week
  • Make dinner more often
  • Have more people over this summer
  • Play golf with the Man
  • Clean out Tucker's closet- I've been closing the doors to avoid it for the last month
  • Maybe, just maybe, paint a room
  • Hang out at the library a bit
  • lots of playtime outside
  • conceive #2 (that's one of the future posts)
  • go through "stuff" taking up space in the basement
  • have a couple date nights
  • catch up on some movies that we missed during the school year
Um, yeah so our summer is like 79 days. Our superintendent shared that fact at our end-of-the-year breakfast. Nice right? We'll get it done, at least the good stuff.

No comments: