About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A new favorite smile!

 Some of my favorite "little smiles"-
My nephew
 My niece

TUCKER!!
And maybe the creation of his sibling.
Yesterday morning I finally had a sign of ovulation. Being that I've never tracked my ovulation or cycle at all I had no idea when I would ovulate or even if I would this month. Now knowing when I'm ovulating I've realized some signs that I can look for next time ( although hopefully this will be the month). This little face popped up and I sent a text with the same pic to the Man letting him know that it was "go time"!! Fingers crossed!

No comments: