About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WIWW- On time!!

What?!?! What?!?! On time? Um, this is actually more from the last week of school and a couple recent pics. I can promise that I actually get dressed and we usually head out during the day I just neglect to take pictures. I will do better..... maybe.
 Weekend fav:
T-shirt- Old Navy
Jeans- AE
 Trying to be cool teaching-
Top- NY and Co.
Pants- NY and Co. ( so old and I need them to come back!!)
Shoes- Gap (the outlet has them now!!)

 Too hot for summer trousers
Total Gap outfit! Shocking!

 My students called me Dr. S!
Top- Gap
Pants- NY and Co.
Sandals- Gap
 Awards Day
Vest- Gap Outlet
Button-Up- NY and Co
Pants- NY and Co

 Hello White arms-
Top- Gap outlet
Trousers- Gap

Fav. White pants!!
Top- Old Navy (so soft)
Pants- Gap

This is the last of my teaching outfits. So net week (fingers crossed) I'll have to show some summer pics.

No comments: