About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Still here.....

It's been ups and downs over the last two weeks for us, so to sum it up- bullet points.
  • Some days Tucker loves going to school, on the days he doesn't there are small, tiny, little tears. Naturally his hormonal mother sheds her own small, tiny, little tears.
  • My class this year likes to ask questions. About anything, everything, multiple times. I very much enjoy this class and think we'll have a lot of fun together- once we learn patience.
  • The Man is doing awesome in school this semester, I love helping him study and helping him realize that he's doing such a great job. 
  • My birthday was last weekend and our baby gave me the best gift of very little nausea that day.
  • All my school pants are too tight to button, luckily they stay zipped and I wear a belt. If my pants are just the slightest bit too tight my day does not go well.
  • I weighed myself this morning and haven't gained anything, my boobs would disagree.
  • Tucker is already showing more independence and he's only been in school two weeks. Someone is not a little boy anymore. 
  • The Man was extremely amazing and ran to Wendy's super late last night and got me the best snack EVER! 
  • Yesterday was not a good feeling day for me, so the Man and Tucker did errands with me, including Micheal's, Target, Kohl's, and Old Navy where hubs gave me a much needed opinion on maternity pants.
  • I still haven't bought any maternity pants, but its not far off. Bras on the other hand........
Nothing too exciting, just living our crazy life!

No comments: