About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

12 Weeks!!

                                             ( clearly I need to work on my bump pictures)


How far along? 12 weeks, knocking on the door of our second trimester!!
Size of the baby? Plum
 
Maternity Clothes? I've already had to buy newer bras twice and new camis. With the encouragement of the Man I also bought my first pair of pants!! 
Weight Gain? shockingly, only 3 pounds
Stretch Marks? Nope
Gender? Not until November
Movement? Too early, but I'm paying close attention to it.
Sleep? Really depends on the night. I'm not totally comfortable on my stomach but I've figured it out for now.
Food Cravings? French fries, the other night I wanted queso dip, but more towards bread. I normally have a sweet tooth, but its faded.
What I Miss? My energy, I feel better since the nausea has worn off, but no where near regular
Symptoms? Nausea and headaches on and off, luckily not long lasting
Best Moment of the Week? Sharing the news with family, friends, my students, and other staff.

No comments: