About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

14 Weeks!

Whoop! Whoop! Second trimester!
So that means one down, two to go I'm kind of feeling like we need to get moving a little. We had our second appointment yesterday, again we couldn't hear the heartbeat but we saw it and it measured great. Our hospital system has a few family med buildings around town so its easy to get in and out of. Plus, they have ultrasound machines that can be moved room to room. So Tucker was with me yesterday and got to see his sibling. He of course told his grandma that night he knew it was boy because he could see the babies eye. We did see the skull but no anatomy! We go in Nov. 14 for our gender ultrasound, I can't wait!
Here's our stats-
How far along? 14 weeks
Size of the baby? Lemon
 
Maternity Clothes? I'm going to have to start looking for some staples like dress pants
Weight Gain? between 5-6
Stretch Marks?I've noticed one's from Tucker's pregnancy but thankfully I didn't have a lot
Gender? Not until November 14
Movement? Too early, but I'm still waiting.
Sleep? Every night is different

Food Cravings? Tonight was chocolate milk
What I Miss? Not going to lie, smaller boobs- how big are these things going to get?!?!
Symptoms? Just tired
Best Moment of the Week? Having Tucker see the baby

No comments: