About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, October 24, 2011

It's that time of year...

When you dress the family up and get your holiday card picture. With all the deals already coming out I really want to get our cards taken care of early. I have no problem stuffing and addressing before Thanksgiving, then saving them for a couple of weeks of course. Here are some of our cards in the running-

From Shutterfly:



This one from Etsy- 
Another Esty- It's busy but with a black and white pic might be perfect!


I try to stick with only a one photo card, my mother-in-law is my go to photographer and for some reason we are a family of squinters, half-smilers, or just plain goofy gazers. I love that the holidays are coming!

No comments: