About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Friday, February 17, 2012

 
How Far Along? 32 weeks, 3days today! Under two months to go!


Size of baby boy? The size of a squash seems to vary a lot. Either way, he's a growing boy!

Maternity Clothes? Nothing but, I'm so ready for spring fashion, or just the rest of my closet back.

Weight Gain? I gained 7lbs with Tucker. Not so much with this guy.

Stretch Marks? Fingers still crossed we hold out.

Gender? All boy!

Movement? You betcha! Some of my kids in class have spotted him, clearly they're listening to me.

Sleep? Not so much. I can fall asleep no problem. But moving around literally knocks the breathe out of me. The newest pain had been in my hips, where did that come from?

Food Cravings?Nothing sticks out, some things will just sounds really good but no consistent craving.

What I Miss?Where to start- running, sleeping on my stomach, cuddling close with the man, teaching without losing my breathe, wrestling with Tucker, walking fast..... need I say more.

Symptoms? Some lovely hip pain which is new this week and some very strange pregnancy dreams.

Best Moment of the Week?Baby boys nursery was painted last weekend- I love it!! And as of today my long-term sub position was posted, I'll actually have someone to take my room when the time comes!

No comments: