About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

What I Should be Doing...

Is grading these...

Three math homework assignments, a science test, reading test, and a science homework. I think there's a writing in there too.....

But what I'm actually doing...

Is checking out some summer wardrobe pieces-
From Gap-
 Such fun colors are all over in their new spring line.. plus I've heard their new BodyFit line is great too!

 From Old Navy:



 I live in tanks and flip flops in the summer, they're just so easy!
 And I love the colors in this shirt!




I spotted these from NY and Company:


Love trenches!!

Then this fun top from Victoria's Secret-
I also saw these on Land's End Canvas, but can't find them to  purchase, they would mean a lot of leg workouts though first!

But I'm guessing what I'll most likely be wearing are these:

Yoga pants or running shorts with a tee. Gotta keep up with the boys!

Enough dreaming! Thank goodness for the bump, talk about having a reason not to shop. Anyways, back to work....

No comments: