About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

My First Award!

I'm super excited, Beth over at Easy Peasy Education gave me my first award. 
easy peasy education 
Thanks Beth!!
 
If I have passed the award along to you...
Here are the seven rules to follow when receiving this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. 

2. Include a link to their blog. 

3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. 

5. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

 My 7 Random Facts
1. I love, love to organize and make lists. Love it! I can't wait to re-do some of my files at school after seeing ideas that other teachers use.
2. I have way too many scarves. But living in the north you need 'em and they're cute!
3. I really don't like deer. Something about the way they stare at you and make that grunting noise- yikes! I get picked on all the time about it, I just can't explain where it came from, I've never hit one, but they just give me the willies. 
4. I have an older brother, I don't mention him on my blog very much, we're 8 years apart and live three blocks from each other.
5. I could drink sweet tea everyday, all day. But I don't.
6. I would love to open my own Etsy shop one day, but I'm afraid I'd never sell anything. 
7. My husband and I talk about winning the lottery all the time. I think we've got a really good plan for our winnings that allows us to have fun and be sensible. Now we just need to win.

I'm nominating:

Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher









No comments: