About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

All I want for Christmas....

I may have a couple of items on my list...

I'm not being compensated in any way for this list. Just some items I'm dreaming about.




While Hunters would be amazing, that's a lot of money on a rain boot. These are on Zulily and if they were my size I'd buy them ASAP!

Oh my word, I just love these studs! So pretty!


I have one of these from last year and I can't say enough about it. It's great for super cold weather running and errands around town. My only complaint is there are no pockets, bummer. 

If you get a new top, you probably want pants to go with. These are also great for cold weather running. Again, no pockets though, come on Nike!

But if all else fails,
  

Amazon gift cards are a splendid, magical thing!

Happy Shopping! 

No comments: