About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Early Release? Yes, please.

We are literally getting dumped on again today, so to protect our begging , nagging, complaining, weather watching students we had an early dismissal- YEAH! So I packed up some easy papers to grade, which will most likely stay in my bag tonight and headed home- safely- to pick up my cutie!  A picture of the dumping, yep, you're looking at over 2 feet of snow already.
Now, that's not all from today but the last two weeks. Don't fret, I took the picture for our entry window, no cold toes or nose necessary.


I finally had some time so I got some pics of the decor around our house.
 I love these trees! They fit perfectly in our entry way without being in the way. Although I need something good to hang on the wall. Since we don't have a mantle and our fridge is covered with Tucker's art (yep that's his head) I've been hanging our cards off the island. Is your island a catch-all too?
I put our Willow Tree Nativity set in our dining room and my ornament decor took over the bookshelf. I'm dying for a fake mantle as there's no way to actually add a fire place. Our tree is missing a topper. We had one that I made a few years back but I'm just not digging it. I've yet to find "the one" that shouts, "Put me on your tree!"

Well, I'm off! The dryer chimed and I have presents for my paras to wrap. Enjoy the week friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice home, beautifully decorated, looks like traditional prices house. Accessories are luxurious and beautiful, net and clean. Lovely to see. I would like to share an information about fashion and accessories. Just click below.
decorated house