About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

So very thankful.....

*I thought I had posted this but seeing as I haven't posted for 10 days I obviously didn't. Better late than never.
 
This year has brought about some great gifts, for which I'm thankful for everyday.

  • I am thankful for my boys. The Man "gets me" like no other person in the world. I've grown so much with him and feel more and more comfortable with myself because of him. 
  • This little guy is what makes me smile everyday without fail. 
  • Our parents, Tucker has such loving and involved grandparents that love spending time with him. The Man and I are so grateful to get out every now and then for the night and they help us do that.
  • I'm very thankful for my job. I love, love my students, we have so much fun and I can say that everyday even if only once we laugh.
  • I'm grateful for our house we were able to build this year. We have our own space, that we've made a home together.
  • Health wise we all had a great year, there is never enough gratitude for that!
  • I've really explored the blogging world this year, even though I'm not blogging everyday I enjoy hearing how other mothers, teachers, and women live their lives. 
Thanks so much for a great year! Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: