About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Where did this go? I mean there had to be almost three weeks in a row I kept on. Well followers, this is what happens-


I go from one of these put together, somewhat coordinated "teaching" outfits- to this beauty!
 
 The first thing I do after getting home and dropping my stuff I go to the bathroom right off our bedroom. To save time, I usually never put my work pants back on. I head for my comfiest! I like being comfy, LOVE IT!
 These happen to be The Man's pants that I fold over, oddly enough instead of being turned off at the sight of his wife wearing big man pants with a slouchy butt, he digs it. Being that we live in the frozen tundra up north, wearing is most often less than 20 degrees, I'm a big fan of the layers.

So this folks, is where the outfits have gone. To the embarrassing comfy, warm, and less fashionable styles.

No comments: