About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Secrets for Sharing

I saw this idea over at Babbling Abby and had to jump in with my own.

  • I secretly have a countdown on my computer at school for Christmas break. I've had it going since Thanksgiving. 
  • I secretly would love to drop major bank one day on an extraordinary handbag.
  Isn't it pretty? And more than my mortgage!
  • I secretly want to take a day off each month to stay at home and craft. Not clean, but craft.
  • I secretly have to make a list for everything! Grocery store, cleaning, tasks for the school day, upcoming things, an ongoing gift idea list- you name it I've made a list for it. (this might not be such a secret has my husband finds them all the time)
  • I would secretly love to quit my job and work for Vera Bradley. They have to have testers right? I could try a new bag a day and give my feedback. 
  • I rock out in my car. I rock HARD!  My graduation present/ wedding gift from the Man were speakers for my car. I appreciate all kinds of music and sing along to all of it! (again, this may not be a secret for the morning commuters)
  • Speaking of cars, I secretly am a car drooling, speed loving car junky. Now, I can't name a car by looking at it, but I can appreciate their beauty. And I will never go back to a V6 after having my V8, as Maverick said it, "I feel the need for speed."
So followers, any good secrets you'd like to share?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome and wonderful. How nice are your hand bag! Everyone should prefer. You have a wonderful collection of fall hand bag. I like black hand bag. Yours are too much beautiful, never seen before.

I would like to share an information about fashion. Just click on below.
hand bag