About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday update!

1. I'm alive!
2. I caught a nasty chest cold from my lovely kiddos, or my nephew. Either way it's not going away.
3. Tucker had an ear infection and cough, the doctor gave him a perscription, he was over it in 5 days- MUST BE NICE!
4. This weekend we cleaned, I love a house right after being cleaned.
5. When the Man and I clean together we re-arrange furniture. Just moving a book case made our room seem bigger.
6. We finally hung a Christmas gift given to us four years ago! I'll have to post a picture.
7. We start our State testing this week- BOO!
8. I'm out for the night, but I'll be back this week.

No comments: