About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, April 9, 2012

40 Weeks

 
How Far Along? 1 day shy of 40 weeks
Size of out sweet lil' man?  a watermelon until the end!!
Maternity Clothes? Only a bit longer and then these maternity clothes are getting put away for a while.
Weight Gain? I lost a couple even with Easter, it helps that someone is squashing my stomach.
Stretch Marks? Yep, might as well be honest right? Now trying to find something to use afterwards.
Gender? Boy, boy, oh boy!! 
Sleep?I wake up whenever I need to roll but I've been falling asleep pretty easily.
Food Cravings? Just feeling thirsty still...
What I Miss? It might be easier to say what I don't miss
Symptoms? Easily tired, nerve tingles from him moving, cankles are getting better now
Belly Button? Popped!!
Best Moment of the Week? Realizing how many other friends and family are just as excited for him to get here. 


This morning I went in for my check-up and there wasn't any change from Friday's appointment. So we set up all appointments needed for next week. I have a 41 (yep 41!!!) week check in Monday then on Tuesday an ultrasound to check on baby and the amniotic fluids.  If there are any questionable things I'll be induced Tuesday, if not it'll be next Friday. That seems like forever, but it's good to know, and remind myself, again, and again.

No comments: