About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Five on Friday!

It's my second Five on Friday but what an amazing day it's been!

5. I'm ready for fall! I brought some stuff out last weekend, but this weekend I want to get all my fall decor out and set. I don't go too overboard but I would love to have something similar to this eventually. 

 

4. Last night was a fabulous run! I was dog tired all day but told myself that I had to get this long run done. And let me tell you, I felt so good. I actually added a little bit so that I made it the whole five miles. While this might not sound like a whole lot, it's a great distance for me.

3.  This morning I called in to our local radio show and won!! They host a game called, "Fact or Bull Crap", they give you a statement and you say if its a fact or bull crap. the topic was football. Nothing about players or teams, but average punt returns, number of safeties, way out of my league, but I guessed myself through it and won.

2. I started our cleaning list in the middle of August, but it's no where near done. Cleaning with two boys in the house wasn't worth the struggle somedays. This isn't just a vacuum and dust list, this is my extensive, top-to-bottom touch everything list. Hopefully I'll finish before the next time I hope to start it.

1. Today marks the end of our first week of school! Whoop, Whoop! One week closer to first break. Only kidding, I think I have a good class this year. We'll see how they all shake out throughout the year.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!






1 comment:

Kitty and June said...

I love those candle! Simple and chic! Have a great weekend!